Moving your home sale from contract to closing requires at minimum 180 individual tasks. That’s a lot of details that no single agent can effectively manage. Our team of professionals works collaboratively across seven separate positions, each giving 100% attention to their area of expertise – for the same price as an individual agent. Together, we handle the entire process, so you can relax, knowing every detail is taken care of.
- Jamie Lewis – Every listing gets the benefit of Jamie Lewis, whose primary job is to make the marketing, promotional, and pricing decisions that will sell your property for the most amount of money.
- Listing Partner – The partner agent guides the sales process and finds potential buyers for your property, backed by our amazing support team. You get two list agents and a team of professionals working to sell your property – for the price of one.
- Visual Specialist – High quality video, photos, and virtual tours are produced by our team specialist to highlight your home’s best features and attract the 92% of home buyers who search online. Your online listing will really pop!
- Marketing Coordinator – Our marketing coordinator team makes sure your property is seen not only in the local area, but by potential buyers across the country and around the world.
- Telemarketers – Our team of telemarketers support your listing agents by making thousands of calls every day to find the perfect buyer for your home. No single agent can accomplish this level of outreach.
- The Buyer Team – These licensed agents spend 2 – 3 hours every day prospecting buyers for our listings. They also show buyers through our properties – including yours.
- Contract Coordinator – Getting an offer on your property is only half of our job. Once we have the offer, our contract coordinator assist the primary agent by ensuring that every detail – major or minor – is handled at the proper time.
Other agents might leave you wondering what they’re doing to find a buyer for your property. Not the Homes & Valor Team! We believe in transparency and constant communication, so we give you access to Brivity, our online communication tool.
Why hire a real estate agent who doesn’t use Brivity? In a competitive market, you can’t afford to miss a single detail on the sale of your property.
How Brivity Works:
- 24/7 access to marketing activities
- Links you with the entire team
- Shows you where we’re marketing your property
- See who has shown your home and read feedback from home buyers
- Emails sent at each major task and for each new advertisement
- We had over 500,000 potential buyers to just one of our sites last year.
Average agents lack resources and expertise to make their websites rank high and get the traffic.
- Our team spent over $100,000 on marketing and servicing our listings last year. With just 6 properties sold, the average agent has a small marketing budget and spends only $520.
- We had over 22,000 foreign buyers visit just one of our websites. The average agent works alone, with little time to spend on international marketing.
- Our team has access to over 15,000 active buyers already in our system, with new prospects added every day. The average agent, focused on their own listings, helped only three buyers last year.
- Our full-time telemarketers call buyers to tell them about your property. Taking care of 180+ individual tasks leaves the average agent little time to call potential home buyers.
- We own offices in North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, and Murrells Inlet to service the entire 60 miles of the Grandstrand, while the average agent works out of their home.
More international buyers are interested in the U.S. real estate market than ever before. We know how to reach them, speak their language and close the deal. And if we don’t speak their language, we have access to dozens of translators who can help us connect these international buyers to your home. Combine our internet and international marketing expertise, and you’ve got everything you need to reach this huge pool of buyers.